Turning Off The Stove Part 1 - Amore Mio



I know I’m not the only working mother that just want a break sometimes from the kitchen.  Even though I love cooking, the pressures of work and school forces me to resort to take out or dining in and when this happens, I have my favorites.

Today I’ll share one of my newest secret go to spots that I guarantee, you won’t regret trying.  Tucked away in the Shops of Arima plaza on Tumpuna Road, Arima, is an Italian Gelateria & Café that serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and scrumptious baked goods known as Amore Mio.

Amore Mio is the sister shop of  MammaMia ( who I’ll write about in a later post) and is fast becoming the place to go.  This morning I had Sunday breakfast with my boys and in was truly delightful. Great ambiance, fabulous staff and off course, great food.

Be sure to visit them, they're open Monday to Saturday 9am to 8pm and Sundays 9am to 3pm.

Take a look.

Fresh brewed Americano coffee



Pollo BLT served with fresh homemade potato chips


Beef sliders also served with fresh homemade potato chips


Comments

Post a Comment