Turning Off The Stove Part 2 - MammaMia

This is part two (2) of my two part on turning off the stove and I assure you it would be just as good as the first one.  I've fallen in love with a number of restaurants over the years and I can surely say that MammaMia is in my top five (5) favourite.  

MammaMia is an Italian Restaurant that was first opened in Tobago some years ago and after closing shop there came and found a home at the Shops of Arima plaza on Tumpuna Road, Arima. A sister shop to Amore Mio who was featured in part one (1), MammaMia serves brick oven pizzas, pizza dough made fresh everyday, appetizers, salads, pasta, Italian desserts, imported and domestic beers and an impressive Italian wine list. 

If you're looking for a cozy and intimate spot away from the city, MammaMia is the place.  As a family we've celebrated birthdays, anniversaries and yes, ran there when 'mummy' just don't feel like cooking and the staff is always so pleasant, courteous and attentive.  I guarantee, it would not disappoint you.

Be sure to visit them, they're open Wednesday to Saturday 12pm to 10pm and Sunday 6pm to 10pm.



Take a look at some of the yummy dishes from my family's last visit.











Comments

Post a Comment